One Plastic Bag at a Time

Got chips?

Food Miles Matter - #13 on the list.

I've been meaning to get to the Farmers' Market for some time now, and this seems like an even more logical proposition after I got sick from cockels last week ... from New Zealand. With the Slow Food movement catching on and the use of only the freshest and most seasonal of ingredients the hallmark of finer dining, perhaps it for the best to get back to basics. Old is new again, as it always eventually is.

But I think some are taking it a little too far. The bag of chips I picked up to go with my salsa have this backstory:

Our mission has always been to provide the best and unique all natural products made with authentic ancient recipes.

We invite you to try our totopos with any of our salsas. All have been carefully recreated from Aztec and Mayan recipes.


Really. Because I guess we all know that there's nothing better to do with the freshly cut out heart of your enemy than to add it a freshly made guacamole!

Calling Molto Montezuma!