One Plastic Bag at a Time

Living La Vida Lohas

Now that I have seen the light, my life is now fraught with decisions I never had to make before. It goes beyond declining a bag, an action that I do these days without barely thinking. I've changed my lightbulbs, cleaned the air filter in the A/C, and recycle religiously. I'm freecycling where possible and developing a whole new vocabulary.

I'm thinking global and drinking local, thanks to Brooklyn Lager and Blue Point Brewery!.

But there's so much more ... because I'm living La Vida Lohas.

LOHAS is Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability. And it extends to every aspect of your life, the way you shop, the way you eat, how you invest, even how and where you travel.

As far as I think I've come, I apparently have a long way to go.

But for now I'll take credit for the fact that my sushi tonight was delivered by a guy on a bicycle. It's something!