One Plastic Bag at a Time

The tiniest thing to help the planet

Back to the business of saving the earth ... #7 - Hang up your dryer. It mostly has to do with air-drying laundry when possible and cleaning out the filter.

But with the whopping hangover I had today (after my second night out in 18 months as an adult, I discovered that unfortunately I do not have the tolerance of an adult), I had to find a small small way to help save the planet that would not hurt my head, upset my stomach or require much in the way of energy.

The only thing worse than a hangover that catches you by surprise is having a hangover with a small boy in the house who is anxious to show me his new pit bull impression by biting me REALLY HARD and not letting go. When I least expect it.

With only one place to hide, the bathroom, I spent a good 15 minutes cleaning all the lint out of my hairdryer.

That's got to count for something, right? Of course, because not only will my hairdryer now run more efficiently, but I can contribute to public art with it as well ... really.

Check it out - Lint Sculptures!