One Plastic Bag at a Time

A Classic

I was going to blog about something very meaningful and green tonight.

But I got terribly distracted by the Agassi match tonight (which is still on-going at this point - is it me or had Baghdatis been taking acting lessons from the Portugese soccer team? Those were the most conveniently-timed leg cramps I've ever seen. All that grimacing and rolling around in pain, clutching his legs and then he's fine ... where have I seen that before? Oh, right, the last World Cup!)

At first I was annoyed that they were wearing the same shirts, Agassi and Badhdati ... it seems to me with millions of dollars invested someone would have called someone else on the Adidas team and asked "What are you wearing?"

Last year I went to bed when Agassi battled James Blake last year and missed one of the best matches of the U.S. Open (because, really at the end of the day, how exciting can it be to watch a Swiss tennis pro?)

So it's 2-2 in the fifth set and forgive me if I'm not thinking about the planet tonight, and only hoping that Agassi goes on to win the whole bit and end his career in a blaze of glory.